Library :)

Can you just please think bout other's feeling . Being hot doesn't mean that you are perfect lah k .

Today i went to library . K it was awesome . And Chan Wa students are everywhere . Haha , today is the first time i go to the library . Fuyooo , #k i know its a shame .
Study maths then 12 something we go for a lunch at kfc . Haih , so many people here and there . And i hate going to terminal 1 , unless i got something to buy there . 

its almost 1am . I'm about to sleep . But my eyes don't wanna close . 

Will this relationship stays longer ? I don't know , but i hope so . I love him , i do love him so much :> I seldom talk bout him to public , but yeah . I don't want to share my privacy . And people will say : eleh , macam dia sorang ada boyfie . Aku pun ada , tak kecoh pun . Haha . So thats the examples of nowadays people's mouth . 

Goodnight love , iloveyou :) 24th september was our 90th day together :>


p/s : Saya jealous bila ada couple pakai baju kurung and baju melayu yang warnanya sedondon :/