I . Am . Back .


Hey humans . It's been a long time I didn't update my blog right ? K first , exam really killing me . And now the exam's are over and i am so relieve .Emm . How's life ? Yeah . Pretty hard . But thank God my relationship with him is already 4 months . K he will be best boyfriend I ever had . And he is the one who understand me . He is the one can be gila gila like me . He is the one will persuade me when I sulk . He send me goodmorning text for every morning . He loves me the way I am :>

I can't wait for next week to over . Why ? Hmm , first . It's the last week of school . Second , i can't wait for PMR -____- Third , maybe I have to attend many tuition classes . Haha . Like seriously I don't want to all this . Haihh .

K i'm satisfied of my exam result's for finals . Eventhough it is not like flying colours but still , better than last time aite ? K maybe next year I don't really have time to flirt with the internet . But , i'll try to onlie just to update my fb status , my blog and my twitter :D Wee . K i feel i have to stop here . Xoxo ,