Icecream!

Hey bloggers! How's your holiday? Fun? And mine? Errr, kinda bored. I have to take care of my sunat adik. Haha. K lol. I'm craving for icecream right now. Anyone wanna buy it for me? No one? K, i'm a loner. Tskk, tssskk T_T


K, as y'all know that Malaysia won against Indonesia for the Sea Games. Yeah. And i'm so proud to be a Malaysian. Woots. Wanna know my football crushes? Jeng jeng jeng! It goes to nazmi and muslim. Muehhee. K joke. Nazmi already has a girlfriend. And i'm not suppose to ruin someone's relationship? But, emm. Malaysia loose towards Syria. But it's okay guys. They won the mother of the gold.

Hihi. I know i'm like kinda late updating this thingy. Who cares baby? And i'm still craving for icecream. K, done for today. I'm gonna get back to twitter. And yeah, I'm no longer a facebooker. Muehehe. Unless if i miss fb so much, i'll reactivate :p Bye! And Assalamualaikum. Xoxo :-*